Monday, September 27, 2010

Restful? No.

Friday started out relatively normal save for the mass amounts of nausea and then half of the staff called out of work. I ate what I've been typically eating, except I had a bagel with cream cheese for breakfast. It was pretty yummy.

Saturday was relatively busy. I didn't keep breakfast but my husband decided to take me out to lunch anyways. We went to this awesome Irish restaurant where I got baked macaroni and cheese. This meal was really the first I've had since I got pregnant that didn't make me queasy at all. It was like the holy grail of mac and cheese. I want to go back and get more as soon as humanly possible. We visited with Nana, who now claims I'm in a "delicate" situation. It's kinda cute. Anything I ate after the glorious mac and cheese did not stay with me.

Sunday was the day of work and being sick. We went over to hubby's father's to help him a bit since he'll be leaving next week for work training that will keep him out of state for two months. I stayed inside and cleaned up the house a little to help step-mom in law and hubby did yard work with his step-bro. Afterwards we were supposed to go back and clean our apartment. After I got sick three times, my husband ended up falling asleep then yelling at me when I tried to wake him up. Needless to say most of the cleaning was done by me after I yelled at him quite a bit. I had a bagel and cream cheese for dinner but didn't hold onto it, then decided to fall asleep on the couch. My husband apologized and moved me to the bed before cleaning the kitty litter for me.

Tomorrow marks 11 weeks I've been pregnant. 11 weeks. I'm almost out of my first trimester!! I seriously hope this getting sick thing ends soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment