Friday, September 3, 2010

I love Fridays, don't you?

Today started out pretty well and then I hit "the wall o' nausea."

A lot of pregnant ladies I have spoken to say this is common. One day (like yesterday), you'll be sitting pretty, feel great, and have a great time but other days (like today) you'll feel the need to keep the ginger ale close and the bathroom closer.

For breakfast, I decided to cheat a little and have breakfast at McDonald's, which may be the source of the nausea but I like to keep open minded. I had a sausage mcmuffin (no eggs) with a side of hash browns and a small wild berry smoothie. Not the healthiest thing ever, but it was satisfying. For lunch I have 6oz of baby carrots, 2oz of cheese (colby jack), a large navel orange, and a granny smith apple. I ate the orange, 3oz of carrots, and 1oz of cheese earlier and the rest later (yeah, I know I overdid my fruit for the day). If I am still hungry on the way home, I have a singular package of Famous Amos cookies to keep me company. Drinks today have been primarily ginger ale as I'm trying like hell to keep everything down.

Because of the nausea, I'm not sure how or if I can exercise tonight. Yesterday I went walking with my hubby around the local outdoor mall, which was fantastic, but today I feel jostled. I plan on going for another walk since the weather's finally cooling down a bit, but we'll see what happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment