Friday, September 24, 2010

Dear Journal,

I've been watching a ton of Glee episodes. Deal. :)

Yesterday was full of illness and despair, but the baby's doing OK so I guess that's all that matters. I feel like I'm starting to show but not in the uterine area, more in the above-the-belly-button area. It's not the "I'm pregnant!" look but more the "I'm gaining more weight!" look, despite the fact that I'm not really gaining much weight. I feel like if I'm going to be this damned sick all the time, I should at least have something to show for it.

I had half of a turkey hoagie for breakfast and the other half mid-morning. I had a turkey sandwich around noon and some pringles around 3pm. I know I've been overloading my carbs lately, but it seems to be the only thing that calms my tummy. I didn't keep dinner (which was chicken).

I wish I had more to say right now, but I'm so super tired even though I went to bed at 8:30pm last night.

No comments:

Post a Comment