Friday, September 10, 2010

I'm bad at post titles...

Yesterday was similar to days previous. I woke up, worked, threw up a lot, and went to sleep.

Food-
Breakfast: Bagel with bacon and cheese, water, hash browns. I love hash browns.
Lunch: Orange, two oz of cheese, cherry tomatoes (about 5 or 6), fancy franks, 4 Oreo cookies (scandal!!), lots of water (33.8 oz)
Dinner: Sierra Mist, water, chicken burrito (chicken, cheese, rice), soft taco with sour cream
At bedtime: Saltine crackers after I lost dinner.

My hair color is fading fast due to the amount of showers I've been taking. Lovely. At least I can still make my eyebrows pink with eyeshadow.

My husband and I had a lovely chat over dinner. He is dead set on not knowing the sex of the baby until it's born and I'd like to know ahead of time. He's not one to be manipulated by emotional appeals, he thrives on logic. I'm still trying to find a better way to express how it logically makes sense to know the baby's sex ahead of time, but my argument was weak last night. We'll see how the next few months go.

Today was one of the first times I've looked in the mirror and been really pleased with what I see below my jawline. My belly is starting to swell (as are my boobs) and it's OK with me. I've even made peace with my double chin, which usually takes the place as "bane of my existence."

My sample of prenatals is done so I must go to CVS and fill my prescription. Thank goodness it's Friday, ya know?

No comments:

Post a Comment