Thursday, September 9, 2010

Hmmm...

I had to cancel my concert last night on SL because I was throwing up. Again.

I am so sick of this morning sickness, it's unreal. I keep thinking to myself "Why the hell did I want to get pregnant?!?!" I'm sure the end result will be totally worth it, but it's hard to see the forest for the trees.

Yesterday's food journal- breakfast consisted of a sausage mcmuffin, hashbrowns and water. Lunch was an orange, three pieces of string cheese, cherry tomatoes, and leftover fancy franks. Dinner was a cheeseburger, which I did not keep down.

I am becoming an expert on ginger ale. I'm not sure that's a good thing really, but I have determined which makers can produce a decent drink. Wegman's is not one of them for ginger ale. A-treat's isn't bad at all and WaWa's brand is tolerable.

Altoids have been holding off the vomiting at work for some reason, though today's stomach issues seem to be worse than yesterday's. I know those who read this are probably tired of hearing about tummy troubles, but at this stage in my pregnancy it's all I have to go on. My next doctor's appointment isn't until October 4th, so there's little interesting I'll have to say before that.

I am so tired. I hope I don't fall asleep at my desk.

No comments:

Post a Comment