Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Frustrations

Husband's car is still not pieced together. My father-in-law must be busy with something. In the meantime, I have to wake up early and haul my husband to work then leave a little early to go pick him up. I need a chauffeur hat.

Yesterday I had a sandwich for breakfast. It was a lovely sandwich with whole grain bread, turkey, chipotle mayo, lettuce, and jack cheese. So yummy.

I forgot my mints at home, and since sucking on a mint seems to be the only thing keeping me from getting sick at work, I left at some point to grab a pack of Altoids. I was bad and had some fried mozzarella sticks for lunch along with a tomato, three Oreo cookies, and half a 99 cent bag of potato chips. It was kind of a junk food day unfortunately. Dinner ended up being two pieces of cheddar cheese and a tomato. The stuff I had previously eaten did not agree with me, but I'm sure you may be tired of listening about that.

I'm so tired of being sick.

No comments:

Post a Comment