Thursday, October 21, 2010

This

This is why I'm not an effective blogger. I forget this thing even exists.

It's been a week and nothing incredible has happened save for the baby starting to kick me and incredible rage towards my husband.

Well, the baby starting to move/kick is pretty incredible I guess. I was sitting in the bathtub trying to meditate when I felt the baby kick the left side of my tummy. Pretty cool. I'm 14 weeks now so I guess this is relatively normal. Baby doesn't move a ton yet, but it's a start and it's pretty damned cool.

My hubby and I are at our wits' end with bills. People always want more money when you have none to give. I'm going to have to reorganize my budget so money can go around better and some of these bills can get paid off. I keep using my credit cards and I really shouldn't. We're worried about jobs, but I'll go no further as I'm sure he'd rather I keep our argument somewhat private.

The food situation is getting better though the nausea has been replaced with incredible post nasal drip, excess saliva, and heartburn. Is it over yet?

No comments:

Post a Comment