Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Lovely

Sunday I was absolutely miserable. I couldn't keep anything down expect some cheese, an apple, and some raspberries and even then I had to sit perfectly still or I'd get ill. This is getting really old, really quick.

Monday was an OB appointment and I felt great. My mother came up to see my latest sonogram and so we had a great afternoon together. The baby looks like a little person!! We still can't tell the sex, but the little one has two feet, two hands, and a big round belly. I had testing done to see the baby's risk for down syndrome and other genetic disorders. They took a little blood and my finger still hurts from it. Baby pic below!


I ended up having a bagel with cream cheese for breakfast, some soup for lunch (chicken noodle) and then a kielbasa and fries for dinner (I took my mother to a German restaurant for dinner).

Tuesday morning had me feeling great. I had a great breakfast sandwich, some hash browns, and some water. Water is great! I had a turkey sandwich with cheese, tomato, and mayo for lunch along with an apple. Unfortunately, towards the end of the day I started to feel pretty bad and didn't keep dinner down.

Glee is on Tuesday nights and since it's my favorite show, I moved mountains to see it. Of course it happens to be one of the saddest episodes yet with my two absolute favorite characters in turmoil (Kurt and his dad Burt). I was crying so loudly that my hubby felt the need to sit with me the whole episode through and hug me despite him hating Glee. He's such a sweetie!

Today (Wednesday) I have felt pretty awful all day. I made myself some grilled cheese sandwiches for lunch (I reheat them in the microwave to kill anything acquired in transport) and brought a granny smith apple with it. I haven't been able to keep anything but the apple down (yay apples) and water. I'm most likely just going home and sleeping for the evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment